1. WHAT’S IN THIS POLICY?
- What information we might collect about you;
- How we might use that information;
- When we might use your details to contact you;
- What information of yours we might share with others;
- Your choices about the personal information you give us.
2. WHAT DOES THIS POLICY CONVERT?
This policy covers the services that are offered by the platform Lisboa Zero.
Sometimes it covers services offered by parts of our organization that cooperate with Lisboa Zero.
WHAT’S NOT COVERED IN THIS POLICY?
Our services sometimes link to services run by other companies. Companies have their privacy policies and cookies if they do not have access to their rules and are not ours. Sometimes, we provide the services to other companies, ensure that you considered their privacy policies for the use of your information.
3. HOW DO YOU PROTECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We’re strongly committed to keeping you and your family’s information safe. And to do this we design our services with your safety in mind. We also have dedicated teams to look after your information security and privacy.
No service can be completely secure. If you have considered that your account or personal information has been put at risk, for example, someone could have found out your password, please get in touch with Lisboa Zero as soon as possible.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Some companies that provide services to us run their services from outside the European Economic Area. We only let that happen if we are satisfied with their levels of security. Keep in mind that when you give us personal information it could be being transferred, stored or processed in a location outside the EEA.
4. WHAT TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES LISBOA ZERO COLLECT ABOUT ME?
We’ll give you details about why we need your personal information and how we’ll use it before you begin, unless it’s obvious.
We might ask for your name and contact details, your date of birth or other data, depending on what you’re doing.
Devices are lots of things like your computer, your mobile, your TV, your tablet, your voice-enabled device.
We automatically collect some technical information from these devices and web browsers even when you are not logged-in in your Lisboa Zero account. This might include IP address, device ID, app ID, vendor ID.
5. HOW LONG WILL LISBOA ZERO KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
When you give us any personal information, we’ll let know how long we’ll hold it for. And always stick to these principles:
- We only hold your information for as long as we do the activities, we told you about or have a valid reason to keep it;
- We think about what type of information it is, the amount collected, how sensitive it might be and any legal requirements;
- We design our services so that we don’t hold your information any longer than we have to.
6. HOW CAN LISBOA ZERO USE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We need to have a valid reason to use your personal information.
Sometimes we can ask for your authorization to confirm the use of your data, such as when you subscribe to our newsletter. On certain occasions, we will use your information reasonably without making a request for permission, but only when the law allow it, you can use it and follow your rights.
We use information for the following subjects:
a) Deliver our services and provide you with information about them;
b) To deal with your requests, complaints and inquiries;
c) To deliver customized services and more to your measure and to your needs;
d) Give you relevant advertising when you visit other companies’ websites;
e) Help you understand what kind of services you can use;
f) Recommend you content that we think is of interest to you;
g) Research and innovation
h) Contact you on the most varied topics.
7. WHEN WILL LISBOA ZERO USE MY INFORMATION TO CONTACT ME?
We might use your information to contact you about different things, like:
- To answer you when you’ve contacted us, or to respond to a comment or complaint;
- For Marketing purposes;
- To send you notification, if you’ve had selected them in your settings.
We’ll only contact you when we need to or when you’ve given us permission. We’ll never contact you to ask for your password on the Lisboa Zero platform.
8. WILL I BE CONTACTED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES?
We’ll contact you about our services if you have agreed to this. Remember, if you have canceled your subscription, you may receive a contact from us.
9. WHEN DOES LISBOA ZERO SHARE MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH OTHERS?
We’ll never sell your personal information. We do share it with others in these ways:
- When it makes something public, such as commentary in public area;
- When we use other companies in order to ensure a better service so that we can deliver a better experience, we can send you emails about topics that we consider to be of interest to you or to question you about our services;
- When we share information with the partner companies of the Lisboa Zero platform;
- Sometimes, for legal reasons, we may have to share information with other organizations, we may have to share your information If we are required by law or when we have to protect you or others.
10. CAN I DELETE MY INFORMATION?
If you wish to delete your account from the Lisboa Zero Platform, you can request that your data (access user and password) be deleted. However, data collected up to the date of order will not be deleted, they will simply not be associated with your account.
11. WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS?
Remember, you’re in control of your personal information. You have the right to:
- Request a copy of your information;
- Not let bots make big decisions about you;
- To ask us to correct information that’s wrong, to delete it or to request that we only use it for certain purposes.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that contain small pieces of information that are downloaded to the browser used in accessing any website you visit. Their main objective is to recognize the user in their visits to the website and its configuration parameters and the consequent establishment of safe and private sessions, as well as the proper prevention of any attempt of unauthorized access and adequate protection of data in the terms legally required.
What are the functions of the cookies?
Cookies perform a variety of functions, such as helping the content management and updating of websites to understand in greater depth the way is is used, facilitating browsing, preserving your preferences and, in general, improving your experience. To ensure that websites present you with relevant content. They are thus instruments of continuous improvement of the user experience.
What type of cookies do we use?
Lisboa Zero uses temporary cookies, to maximize the security of its services and to ensure the optimum performance of online services.
The information provided by cookies aims to:
- Collect information about which pages are most relevant to users and their volumes of access and visits
- Store marketing information and other preferences to improve the user experience
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the various actions of advertising, promotional or informative campaign, aiming at its continuous improvement.
The following purposes are excluded:
- Store information that allows your personal identification
- Track user navigation after leaving the Lisboa Zero website
- Use without consent data stored in cookies in cases where the prior obtaining of such consent is required.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DOES IT EXIST?
There are several types of cookies with different ways of acting and purposes in your internet browsing. For full clarification, we present the categories that you can check in your browser:
Cookies strictly required:
They are essential cookies because they guarantee the navigation in the site and the use of the respective functionalities, such as accessing safe areas of websites or e-commerce functionalities. They do not collect user information that may be used for marketing purposes or identify user visits to websites. In the case of cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the service expressly requested by the user, this category of cookies cannot be deactivated or declined.
These cookies collect information about the overall use of websites, for example, which pages with the highest volume of visits or receive error messages.
They do not collect user identification information. All the information collected is totally anonymous and serves only the function of optimizing the navigation in the websites. They do not aim at the availability of targeted marketing campaigns, only for the development of website improvements and performance.
These cookies allow websites to remember information about the choices made by the user, such as username, language, the region where they access, and user customization of the browsing experience of websites.
They are also used to remember the changes made in the configuration of websites, namely the type and font size, colors, and information provision on the pages. They may also serve to provide a given function, for example, display of a video. This concept does not include cookies that target targeted marketing campaigns. The information collected is anonymous and does not make it possible to track users' travel on other websites.
These cookies collect information about the habits of use of a browser by the user, registering uses of the websites.
They are used to support more targeted marketing and communication actions, not collecting information from the user's personal identification. Rather they allow the distinction and identification of individual usage preferences or store a code that allows translating a set of habits or usage preferences.
HOW TO MANAGE THE COOKIES?
By opting out, all or some of the available features may be inhibited, penalizing your browsing experience.
You can control the way cookies are stored in your browser or remove them from the configuration options at any time.
As noted, you should note that changing these settings may impact the proper and full use of the LISBOA ZERO website.
What happens if I turn off cookies in my browser?
Most recent browsers have the option of accepting or declining cookie recording. This is a global setting applied to all websites you access. If you disable the option to save cookies in your browser, you will no longer accept cookies from the websites you visit.
13. HOW WILL I FIND OUT ABOUT CHANGES TO THIS POLICY?
14. HOW CAN I CONTACT LISBOA ZERO?
For questions, comments or more information, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to join the Lisboa Zero Platform you can do so through the e-mail: email@example.com